On saturday night Viv and I heard a very amsuing exchange at the Macdonalds in Forum between this ang mo kid [slightly older than me (I think)] and the Macdonalds cashier.
He went:
"Hi. I want a burger"
"What kind of burger?"
"I dunno. Anything small and inexpensive."
and he ended up with a double cheeseburger. haha. And yes, Viv, I agree I think it's cute. One day I'm gonna go to macdonalds and order a whopper. Or go to burger king and ask for a big mac. something along the lines of that!
I've been productive these two weeks. I've done work! Oh damn I'm afraid I'm turning good!
See, there were those two literature essays a couple of weeks ago, and I studied for my biology test, read up a bit for the literature test, studied for my geography quiz, studied my chinese for tuition, and later tonight I'll study for my geography test tomorrow and revise math.
Eew I just read through that paragraph. And I must say I'm disgusted at myself!
Where, oh where is the bad kid? Never mind. I shall return to my horrible ways soon enough. It's the weekend in a day thank fuck.
I've been so tired this whole week. I have NO idea why! I mean, I've been sleeping early. Before 1:30am every night. Now that's early - for me anyway. Why why why? Oh well I shall get sleep now, and stay up for nights on end during the holidays!
2 weeks more to go.
And I've taught Viv how to play the solo for That Thing You Do. Well it's only 5 notes and bending, still, I'm proud of myself! hahaha.
"and this is the nose! cause the nose knows the difference between your teeth and your toes!"
whahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment